Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TwentySix

Coder
I am working on a project 100% Non-paying no ads no wait on this new project that allows me to make this project possible. So far I am making the free MC hosting Solution.
Here are the Server Specs that you will See if anyone uses the service.
1GB of Ram
Unlimited CPU usage
Non-Abusive Networking/Strong Connection
100Gbps networking Total For Each Hosting Node.
Unlimited Storage/ Total Storage amount 145TB For Each Customer. If Any Non-Minecraft files are found that can lead to suspend. We do not allow Regular File Non-Minecraft Related Storage

That's cool. If you are doing this for fun or for experience, you will enjoy it. There's a lot of fun aspects to server management and you will learn a lot. That said, I agree that itll be hard to do this long term unless you have the money to keep offering this charity service to people.

How is it going?

That's cool. If you are doing this for fun or for experience, you will enjoy it. There's a lot of fun aspects to server management and you will learn a lot. That said, I agree that itll be hard to do this long term unless you have the money to keep offering this charity service to people.

How is it going?
I have done this before. Although the other one had a sad twist. We still managed to get through it. This is just an upgrade. A Control panel is very modern.

While it's great that you're doing this for free, I'm with @James, Money is important and you can't keep this free for long. You'll have to find a way of generating Revenue and Ads aren't going to cut it. And since it's Servers, you're going to be burning a crap ton of Money and you cannot retrieve that Money back so you'll have to find a way to get some more Money in return to keep it running.

And again, since it's Servers, you may also get your ISP knocking at your door, asking to change your Plan or to cut off the Hosting. Hosting burns up not just a lot of Money, but also a lot of Internet-Resources and it takes a lot of Computing-Power.

Another thing, since it's free, people may become a bit curious about this. People may decide carefully and see if it's legitimate, what the Offers are and how much it is. They may also think that if they get this free Plan, then what will happen when you introduce Prices. They may become unhappy after that.

I would really consider what you're doing here. Hosting is expensive, intense and not easy at all. Expect your ISP knocking at your door, large Electricity-Bills and people who will investigate it to see if it's legitimate.

Back
Top Bottom