Krygore
Bronze Coder
Hey guys, I'm just starting a website for my dad's feed store. I'm working on creating the NavBar component first and having issues with getting it to be a responsive dropdown menu. Below are the pictures of before and after you click on "products" of what it is doing. I'm almost positive that it is a CSS issue, but can't figure out how to resolve this one.
I'm also posting my github repo so that you may clone it down and view the code for yourself. Also, if you have a better way of creating the NavBar, input would be greatly appreciated. I used a text-based tutorial to make this one and I'm not entirely satisfied with it. Thank you in advance!
GitHub repo: GitHub - WebDev-Michael/redneck_feed: A product landing site for Redneck Feed
Before clicking "products":

After clicking "products":

You can see that the "products" tab moves up and the "dropdown" menu stays in line with the rest of the navbar. I'm sure it's something simple, but I've been looking at it for far too long and am burnt out with it.
I'm also posting my github repo so that you may clone it down and view the code for yourself. Also, if you have a better way of creating the NavBar, input would be greatly appreciated. I used a text-based tutorial to make this one and I'm not entirely satisfied with it. Thank you in advance!
GitHub repo: GitHub - WebDev-Michael/redneck_feed: A product landing site for Redneck Feed
Before clicking "products":
After clicking "products":

You can see that the "products" tab moves up and the "dropdown" menu stays in line with the rest of the navbar. I'm sure it's something simple, but I've been looking at it for far too long and am burnt out with it.