Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

davidomi

New Coder
Hello, I'm looking for a way to be able to emulate an nds or a gba from a server, and when connecting to it we can play with a few friends, in my case what I have found has been a library called NeptunJS for JS that emulates any retro console on the web, in this case the problem I have is that all this is executed on the client side and I would like it to be executed on the server side and that the player could only play, since on the client side one He can do whatever he wants".
I don't know if this is possible or not, or if it's just an idea that won't get anywhere.

I would like to know what library, language, or anything that can be done, or if for example there is already a repo that is already done, I don't know if it already exists, since I have been searching and I have not found more than what was said above.

Thank you very much and sorry if there is an error, it is my first query here.

Hola buenas estoy buscando la manera de poder emular una nds o una gba desde un servidor, y que al conectarte a este podamos jugar unos cuantos amigos, en mi caso lo que si he encontrado ha sido una librería llamada NeptunJS para JS que nos emula la cualquier consola retro en la web, en este caso el problema que tengo es que todo esto se ejecuta en el lado cliente y a mi me gustaría que se ejecutara en el lado del servidor y que el jugador solo pudiera jugar, ya que en el lado cliente uno puede hacer "lo que quiera".
No se si esto es posible o no, o si es solo una idea que no va a poder llegar a ningún lado.

Me gustaría saber que librería, lenguaje, o cualquier cosa que se puede hacer, o si por ejemplo ya hay algún repo que ya este hecho, no se si ya existe, ya que he estado buscando y no he encontrado mas que lo dicho anteriormente.

Muchas Gracias y disculpad si hay un error, es mi primera consulta aquí.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom