Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

PHP Need help with Wordpress plugin box size.

Siim518

Active Coder
Hello, i need to edit my Wordpress page, there is a calendar plugin that has 2 boxes: (Category, Calendar) on the top right corner. I need to make those drop down menu boxes a little bit bigger, so they would stand out more and it would be easier to notice them. What file or files i need to edit to change the boxes size?

Site is here:
https://demo.midnightanimation.ee/broneeri/

Thanks=)

I know that when i use "Inspect" in Google Chrome browser i could find where these two codes are located and in what file they are stored, but at the moment i cant seem to find them...

To make the adjustments to the select box you are referring to it only takes editing some CSS. To answer your question about where to place this custom CSS, I always recommend a child theme that holds all of your custom styles. Look in your theme's documentation about a child theme and see if you can install one with full compatibility.

A possible easier solution in your case since you use Elementor is to look somewhere in their admin settings for a "Custom CSS" field where you can enter your custom styles. You don't need to edit any files in this case, but you will have to remember you've entered custom styles into the Elementor plugin.

Back
Top Bottom