Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

CSS Need some help getting an element to have a fixed bottom position

On a site (genesisstudios.net) I have developed a different kind of mobile menu. The button is at the bottom, and that part is working fine.
The menu that pops up from the bottom after tapping the menu button seems impossible to make the position fixed to the bottom.
Currently I have some CSS to try and make it do this, but it is just a workaround.
Code:
#et-boc .area-outer-wrap[data-da-positionv=center]{
top: 64% !important;
}
Any help would be much appreciated!
FYI, you can only view the menu in mobile screen size.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Solution
Tinkering with your website in dev tools, here's what I did to make your menu fixed to the bottom on mobile:

Code:
#et-boc .area-outer-wrap[data-da-positionv="center"] {
    top: auto;
    bottom: 0;
    transform: translate(-50%, 0);
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Resetting the top and transform attributes are really what helped for me. Hope that helps!
Tinkering with your website in dev tools, here's what I did to make your menu fixed to the bottom on mobile:

Code:
}

Resetting the top and transform attributes are really what helped for me. Hope that helps!

Solution

Code:
}

You are magical my friend! Thank you!

You are magical my friend! Thank you!
Welcome to Code Forum!

Happy that we as a community were able to help! As for future reference, make sure to mark thread type as "Question" this will allow for potential visitors with a similar issue to be able to locate the solution. I have already done this, but just mark which post was the solution.

Back
Top Bottom