Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS NOOB in need of advice/consultation from experts

danthemanayu

New Coder
hi everybody

i want to create a website and i have a few questions to get me started from somebody whos proficient at building complex websites.
i just need to be pointed in the right direction and have a few things clarified. im not sure whats the policy of asking for private PMs on a PUBLIC forum (i get it , it kinda defeats the purpose) but i dont know where else to turn.

it will only take a few minutes ,i just need to know how doable , realistic and responsive what im trying to achieve might be (i wanna know if its even worth perusing).
if anybody would be so kind to take 5 minutes and allow me to send them a PM (just to set me on the right path and give me some reassurance) i'd be forever grateful. i just need this one first step consultation.

please let me know if anybodys up for it (i wont waste a lot of your time, i promise). its a very quick pitch

They're a number of FREE public forum programs that include Private messages. Just google it or look at phpBB or check these out

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everybody

i want to create a website and i have a few questions to get me started from somebody whos proficient at building complex websites.
i just need to be pointed in the right direction and have a few things clarified. im not sure whats the policy of asking for private PMs on a PUBLIC forum (i get it , it kinda defeats the purpose) but i dont know where else to turn.

it will only take a few minutes ,i just need to know how doable , realistic and responsive what im trying to achieve might be (i wanna know if its even worth perusing).
if anybody would be so kind to take 5 minutes and allow me to send them a PM (just to set me on the right path and give me some reassurance) i'd be forever grateful. i just need this one first step consultation.

please let me know if anybodys up for it (i wont waste a lot of your time, i promise). its a very quick pitch
Feel free to PM me about it if you want.

It might be good to just share the questions you have here as I'm sure a lot of other users could share some valuable information with you ;)

Hey if you have not already solved your issue feel free to drop your question on this thread and we will all get you on the right path, you never know your question may help someone else :D

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom