Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python Out of these 500+ projects which project should I choose for final year project?

shivajikobardan

Legendary Coder
My criteria for choosing this project-:

1) Should be easy.

2) Should be doable in 1.5 months.

3) Should not to be too easy and should be just hard enough to be a major project.

4) It is a group project but since this is nepal lol mainly 1 person is going to do it. max 2 persons will do this.

5) Our skill level is not much. The one who is doing the project knows how to code in django and is good with programming. I personally know the basics of python but I have never made any projects

6) We will do projects that have course tutorial. The reason is due to 5) our skill level is not that much so.

https://www.docdroid.net/KH1DOdu/projects-pdf these are the list of projects that i have selected to do....there are over 500 projects here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

these are the types of project our friends are doing for example. if you want to see the complexity of the project that our friends are doing so that you could help us choose it.

what project should I choose out of those many many projects? I know it is a tough call...to see 500 projects and tell me one, but I would really be glad if you could do that for me by scanning through it a bit...

I am currently thinking of traffic sign classification project.https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2021/12/traffic-signs-recognition-using-cnn-and-keras-in-python/?fbclid=IwAR01-N29JZlomFrrPn4de2nHtZmkg5lC-nYIb91PctVOLHcX2rz7NO3ZEAg is this very tough for our skill level or doable in 1.5 months by learning skills in that time as well??

thank you..

My criteria for choosing this project-:

1) Should be easy.

2) Should be doable in 1.5 months.

3) Should not to be too easy and should be just hard enough to be a major project.

4) It is a group project but since this is nepal lol mainly 1 person is going to do it. max 2 persons will do this.

5) Our skill level is not much. The one who is doing the project knows how to code in django and is good with programming. I personally know the basics of python but I have never made any projects

6) We will do projects that have course tutorial. The reason is due to 5) our skill level is not that much so.

https://www.docdroid.net/KH1DOdu/projects-pdf these are the list of projects that i have selected to do....there are over 500 projects here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

these are the types of project our friends are doing for example. if you want to see the complexity of the project that our friends are doing so that you could help us choose it.

what project should I choose out of those many many projects? I know it is a tough call...to see 500 projects and tell me one, but I would really be glad if you could do that for me by scanning through it a bit...

I am currently thinking of traffic sign classification project.https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2021/12/traffic-signs-recognition-using-cnn-and-keras-in-python/?fbclid=IwAR01-N29JZlomFrrPn4de2nHtZmkg5lC-nYIb91PctVOLHcX2rz7NO3ZEAg is this very tough for our skill level or doable in 1.5 months by learning skills in that time as well??

thank you..
Are you able to go through the specifications for each, or at least have a base line idea of how to implement at least one? Asking a forum to choose one for you is like talking to a brick wall lol. What we may find as "easy" may not be as easy for you as we think. Again, talking from experience. If you could narrow it down from 500 to something like 20, then we could give a better input.

Back
Top Bottom