Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

PHP PHP click and post Facebook

simong1993

Gold Coder
Staff Team
Guardian
Hey all, so I'm looking to do one of two thing lol but I need to work out do I do this with PHP or do I learn more python and stop being lazy. So in a nut shell:-

1st load page (Facebook group) paste my advert, click post.

2nd when people comment take the text run it through my script then send a private message.

I can scrape the data but posting is the fun bit. Before anyone thinks I'm spamming nope, I just want to post my advert for my company automatically and free up some of my time lol

Surely Facebook has an API for that?
Unfortunately, I can't help you there because I don't use and don't want to use Facebook or similar data stealing companies.
But since they are unfortunately very popular, I assume that someone can help you.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom