Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Removing H2 & H3 tags

JupitersIO

New Coder
I have a question, we are thinking of removing the code snippets from our CSS that have those h tags. When I remove it from the CSS end, I would need to go through the HTML to look at what has those tags correct??

Originally I was told they wanted to reformat those tags, now I was told they wanted those h tags to be overwritten but instead was advised to look into what consequences it would have if I removed them.

Hi JupitersIO,

I do not really understand? Removing the CSS styles for <h2> and <h3> tags will not actually remove the <h2> and <h3> elements from the HTML. It will only remove the formatting you applied to them.

I guess you kinda answered my question, I wanted to know what really would happen if I removed them. Right now we have the font, color etc. so removing them would make the look basic on the website right?

Back
Top Bottom