Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

jpgamer1027

New Coder
To put it bluntly, I'm wanting to have the SAO link start video open every time I log into my computer. (For reference I'm running Windows 10) so far it's been working; however I want to improve on it but don't know where to start, I have a shortcut running the .BAT script every time I log in and have the video playing through windows media player but there is still room for improvement The areas I want to fix is as follows:
1. How fast it loads up before my computer can display my background screen
2. A better media player that can launch fullscreen without it showing the pause button or it looks like a video
3. only allowing it to play after I've logged into my computer

Below I'm going to attach what I have so far on the .BAT script and any input is welcome, I'm still new to programming in general but I'm not worried about having to learn to make it work, the code below Is what I have so far and hopefully I can get some feedback on how to improve it so It looks more refined.

[CODE lang="bash" title="Start up"]START "" "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Windows Media Player.lnk" C:\Users\thefl\Desktop\Linkstart\SAO2.mp4 /fullscreen
TIMEOUT /T 21
taskkill /f /im wmplayer.exe
[/CODE]

Back
Top Bottom