Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fun activity Share your tech stack 👇

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders đź‘‹

So your developing an application, website, game or tool. What's your tech stack?

For those who are not sure what a tech stack or technology stack is, it's a set of technologies and solutions used to help you build that said application or website etc.

A tech stack is generally made up of different programming languages, frameworks, libraries, databases and other tools that you may use to help develop your application and it's various components.

For example your building a website:
  1. Frontend:
    • JavaScript: Adding interactivity and helps provide functionatily to the user interface.
    • Tailwind or React: Are libraries and frameworks to help you with building the user inferface.
  2. Backend:
    • Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and Express: These are server-side frameworks that help developers manage server logic and APIs.
    • MySQL: A database used for storing and managing data.

Hello Coders đź‘‹

So your developing an application, website, game or tool. What's your tech stack?

For those who are not sure what a tech stack or technology stack is, it's a set of technologies and solutions used to help you build that said application or website etc.

A tech stack is generally made up of different programming languages, frameworks, libraries, databases and other tools that you may use to help develop your application and it's various components.

For example your building a website:
  1. Frontend:
    • JavaScript: Adding interactivity and helps provide functionatily to the user interface.
    • Tailwind or React: Are libraries and frameworks to help you with building the user inferface.
  2. Backend:
    • Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and Express: These are server-side frameworks that help developers manage server logic and APIs.
    • MySQL: A database used for storing and managing data.

Frontend:
typical js/jQuery
Sass for css
Backend:
C# with ASP.NET... just recently moving things over to .NET Core

Although I do this for a hobby so my knowledge is not really great on the programming. I'm still learning.
My preference:
Frontend :
Either tkinter or pyqt

Backend:
python
sqlite3 and sometimes mysql

If I do a website
Frontend:
php - not really messed with php since version 5
I have tried django and do mess around with flask. In my opinion django is too bloated.
mysql

Last edited:
Front End:
PHP
HTML
CSS
JQUERY
Tkinker

Backend:
MySQL
Python

Honestly most of my time is spent in Python though lol

Frontend:
Astro
Preact
Tailwind
HTML / CSS / TS

Backend:
Go (lang)
Msgpack for databases.

There's this project called Wails which I use whenever I create any GUI-based projects. It allows me to write the frontend in web technologies (preact, ts, etc.) and interface that with backend code I write in Go, seamlessly.

Last edited:
Frontend:
HTML
CSS (with tailwind sometimes)
JavaScript
React or Astro, depending on the site.

Backend:
More JS (node.js)
I don't often use databases, otherwise MongoDB or MySQL

Back
Top Bottom