Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion Showcase forum

Add a showcase forum to display projects?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38

You should totally add a Showcase section on your forums, it fits well for your niche and you will get a lot of people wanting to register just to post their ad thread.

As a website owner, I'm not going to vote against this :Rofl:. I would love to see a section to showcase our projects. But maybe add a min. post count so it doesn't get spammed by newbies.

It's a great idea! The only thing is I would the showcase forum to be used as a place to showcase your project, not advertise. As we are a coding forum, not a promotion forum. But that's something we could as a community make changes to as we grow.

As for min post count, this feature is in the works of being developed.

Showcase and advertise are similar. If you are going to showcase your project/website, it's going to have a link to the source anyway. But I get what you are trying to say.

True perhaps rules where it can’t be in production sense, Has to be in development maybe?

Voted has concluded. 7 votes for yes, 0 votes for no.

I'll be working to implement this shortly! As of right now, you may showcase your work in Media under the Graphics tab or by clicking here.

@JoyFreak hmm you're probably right. The vote has concluded, I'll be working to implement this soon.

This will allow Showcasing of Websites too, right? As there are some Website-Projects that People make and these People will probably want to Showcase their Site and receive Feedback for it.

Other than that, I'd think it'd be nice to have this as a Feature. Update us when it's ready :)

I completely agree, and so this will allow you to showcase your websites as well.

I’ll keep you all updated :)

Yes, it is! Just working on the best place to put it.

Your thoughts?

Could probably do that. If I made a link to the Media resources in the Hub, would you use it? Or should it be a separate forum?

Could probably do that. If I made a link to the Media resources in the Hub, would you use it? Or should it be a separate forum?
Yeah. I think linking the Showcase to the Media-Section would be a great Idea. Seeing as how it's a bit barren just now.

Okay, awesome! I'll make some changes! I agree it does look pretty barren.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom