Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The first challenge of 2021! Voting!

Code Challenge Voting: Tie Breaker

• Ash

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • LTomy

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus

The colourful introduction...octagon!

With the submissions wrapped up, it's now time for to vote on your favourite one! The voting period will last over two week(s) starting today March 29th, 2021 to April 9th. 2021. I will be putting up a poll with the different entries and the highest entry voted for by the deadline wins!

Voting rules:
  • As per the Code of Conduct section Participating in Events & Contests:
    If you have more than 1 account here at Code Forum, you may ONLY use one to participate. If you are caught with multiple accounts participating, all your accounts will be banned for a period of 7 days. And, you will not be able to participate again.
  • Review the entries below before voting.
  • You may state who you voted for but it isn't required.
  • Please be respectful!
Rewards:
  • A special badge will be given to the winner!
  • A $20 gift card.
The entries:
Submitted by:Submission:
@Ash1617038546264.png
1617038557788.png
PHP:
<?php
$arr = array("Hel","lo,"," I", "'m", " A", "s", "h", "!");
foreach ($arr as &$value) {
    echo "<span style='color: rgb(".rand(0,255).",".rand(0,255).",".rand(0,255).")'>".$value."</span>";
}?>
@Krygore1617038690588.png
HTML:
<body>
        <h2 style="border-style:ridge; border-width:10px; border-color:rgb(204, 0 , 255); border-radius:10px; padding:15px; text-shadow:5px 5px 8px rgb(204, 0, 255); background:rgb(81, 133, 133);color:rgb(0, 169, 211);font-size:40px; text-align:center; font-family:cursive">Hello! I'm Krygore!</h2>
</body>
@LTomy1617038774828.png
C:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void){
    printf("#     #                                       ### ###              #       #######                     ###\n#     # ###### #      #       ####             #  ### #    #       #          #     ####  #    # #   # ###\n#     # #      #      #      #    #            #   #  ##  ##       #          #    #    # ##  ##  # #  ###\n####### #####  #      #      #    #            #  #   # ## #       #          #    #    # # ## #   #    # \n#     # #      #      #      #    # ###        #      #    #       #          #    #    # #    #   #      \n#     # #      #      #      #    # ###        #      #    #       #          #    #    # #    #   #   ###\n#     # ###### ###### ######  ####   #        ###     #    #       #######    #     ####  #    #   #   ###\n                                    #   \n\n\n\n\n\n\n");
    return 0;
}
@Sago1617038913467.png

Python:
from termcolor import colored
import random
highlight = ['on_grey', 'on_red', 'on_green', 'on_yellow', 'on_blue', 'on_magenta', 'on_cyan', 'on_white']
colors = ['green', 'red', 'blue', 'cyan', 'white', 'yellow', 'magenta', 'grey']
print(colored("This is the thing ma bobber I made for CodeForum. I use the imports termcolor and random, to randomize and color out what is being put on the terminal.\nThis thing ma bobber was created by Sago!", f'{random.choice(colors)}', f'{random.choice(highlight)}'))

Good luck to all the participants! :)

Don't hesitate to vote even if you did not participate, it will only take a few seconds. Unbiased opinions are welcome :laugh: .

• Haha
Reactions: Ash
So it's a draw between @Ash and @LTomy a new poll has been added! This one will last for about a week!

10-34-10587-4240.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom