Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

5id3n

New Coder
Hello!

So I have a bit of a query for all you smarter than me out there - I have a TomTom Via 52 (I think thats what its called) and I want to completely change what is on there. Now - hear me out - Its a touchscreen computer so I was wondering if its possible somehow to put some sort of software on it that would make it act as a sort of in car display (only with like a few buttons but mainly the clock really and the car logo or something). I have absolutely no idea where to start. I did some googleing and found that old old tomtoms could be hacked and a media player put on there so something like that, just something that I could put on there and leave in the dash of my car to make it look a bit more modern with a screen. Any help is appreciated as I really dont know what Im doing when it comes to things like this. Thanks very much!

Back
Top Bottom