Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Truly free domain names and hosting solutions

Some of these services are already well-known in the industry but if you're new to tinkering with web projects and don't want to pay for a domain name or hosting, you're in the right place. I'll do my best to keep this updated as new solutions come out.

Free domain registrars (worldwide)
Freenom.com (.TK .ML .GA .CF .GQ extensions)
Dot.tk (.TK extension)

Free hosting solutions (worldwide)
Freehosting.com
000webhost.com
Infinityfree.net (my favorite)

I only want to include reliable, solid companies in this post. If you have any suggestions, please share, and I'll update the thread occasionally.
Thanks, and enjoy!

You should add X10Hosting to your free hosting list as well. They are great and I have never had any issues with them. I usually use them when I want to set up a site and don't want to pay for hosting yet. Although they do have a 30 day login thing otherwise they'll deactivate your account (although you can still re-activate even after it occurs)

smgnew.com is also a great thing if you love SMF forums(huge fan here lol). What I do like about free hosting and domains is that you can experiment with the site and see what would work and what wouldn't. On the other hand if you want to start making serious money online, you can't use those :S

I wouldn't want a free solution without ads - cause I feel it simply wouldn't have enough power on it. Now, that's not saying, though, that I would want free hosting anyway - but if I did.

O.K. these solutions are awesome for websites that probably won't get much traffic (like say a small community club or church).

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom