Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WebWareBox - Lack Of Contribution[Please, Come And Contribute]

D

Dan-Kode

Hey everyone.

I'm writing this just to say about the Lack of Development that's gone into the WebWareBox Project in the past few Weeks. So please, if you have the time and you're interested, come and Contribute to the WebWareBox Project. It'd be a pleasure to have you Contributing. Just make sure to read the Updated-Documentation in the Development-Branch(I have added the Links to our Updated Documentation on the Homepage)

I've written about the Lack of Contribution on the official WebWareBox Website, here: https://oscardeer.github.io/news.html

So again, please. Come and Contribute.

Is there a roadmap and feature set that you have in mind? I guess we can start with what we have and flesh out the components as we go.
Unfortunately, no.

Right now, we're focusing on the Re-Design that's going to replace the current Design that's in the Master-Branch. Although, right now, I would consider the Project as:
  • Un-Organised
  • All-Over-The-Place
Which is funny because I'm meant to be the Lead-Developer/Maintainer who should make sure that the Project isn't in those States.

Although, I thank you for giving me the Idea of a Roadmap. I'll make sure I create one fast before I go on Vacation.

@eeflores, Unfortunately, at this rate, I don't think I'll have a Roadmap for you to work from as I'm going on Vacation tomorrow and I won't be doing any Work on the Project while on Vacation.

Although, what I would suggest doing is going into the Project's Development-Branch where you can read the Updated Documentation for the Project. That will help you learn what the Project is about, how your Code should be written and what to do when Contributing.

Back
Top Bottom