Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Weekly digest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders!

I was wondering if this awesome community would be interested if we had a weekly digest sent to everyone's email displaying the most popular topics?

My thoughts are that it would be a great way to keep members informed and engaged but I feel it would also be rather annoying. What are your thoughts?

A weekly newsletter could prove helpful as the site expands and gets more members.

Just be sure to give the user the option on whether or not they want to get it.

Of course! You can opt-out of the weekly digest by clicking your avatar in the top right corner and then clicking weekly digest when the menu appears. From there you'll be brought to a separate page where you'll be able to set your preference.

You can click here to go directly to the page.

It would be nice to see what the weekly hot topics are. It would also encourage some users that maybe haven't visited to come back for a bit.

It sends a weekly digest every Saturday! You may have to check your spam/junk folder. I think it’s a great way to get Coders back to CF!

Weekly Digest has been implemented! Thread has been locked and moved to Solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom