Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What browser do you use?

Ash

Bronze Coder
What browser do you guys use? I'm using Google Chrome at the moment and have been thinking about moving over to Firefox (on my laptop and phone) soon. Does anyone use Firefox and if so, how is it?

I'm using Google Chrome as well. I use firefox for work and I feel like it is frequent to crashes. But that could be the computers that we use.

I would never use a browser that uses Chromium as a base, too much Google.
Firefox is the only alternative.

So i use Firefox with this Add-ons: ClearURLs, CSS Exfil Protection, Invidition, LocalCDN (fork of Decentraleyes), True Sight, uBlock Origin, uMatrix
Also the following settings: strict user.js
[CODE title="uMatrix"]* * * block
* 1st-party css allow
* 1st-party image allow
* 1st-party media allow[/CODE]

I've blocked just about everything from the evil internet with this.
No JS means no problems with any attacks on my system.

Last edited:
Too many for debugging, but i use regular Chrome, Firefox and Opera. I too i am on linux machine for desktop and server
I have recently switched to FireFox, (simply because I use it for work) and have to say I’m starting to like it.

I use Chrome at work but when I am home I use Safari unless I’m doing theme edits to my community, then inspect element is a lifesaver on chrome!

I use a hardened version of Mozilla Firefox(Regular Firefox alongside changes to the configurations and a few add-ons to protect my security and privacy).

I have been using chrome for the last decade or so, if not more.
I do switch periodically from time to time, but always come back to Chrome.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom