Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Linux-Distro Are You Using?

Ubuntu works fine for me, i've tried Fedora before and it's pretty nice as well. I tried to install arch once on a VM but i kinda gave up cuz that's the hardest one to install.

Mostly Ubuntu for now. I use windows only for gaming as I find it in my opinion to bloated. I've tried many of the nix os. For servers I like debian.

Mostly Ubuntu for now. I use windows only for gaming as I find it in my opinion to bloated. I've tried many of the nix os. For servers I like debian.
I love Debian. It worked really well on my laptop that had an Intel on it. Since moving to AMD on a desktop build, Manjaro just worked a little more seamlessly

Currently im Win 11 only. But i have used a lots of Ubuntu and OpenSuse. Tbh, i did not like OpenSuse.

Main reason not to use anymore, is that when playing any instrument via linux, it gets hard. Good and lag free DAW's for linux are not done till this day.

I use Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and I love it. It’s fast, stable, secure, and user-friendly. It has great support and software. I use it for web development, gaming, and learning.

Speaking of learning, I recently found an interesting website called Software Development Services, which is a software product development company that offers e-learning software development services. They create custom e-learning solutions for education and corporate sectors, such as learning management systems, educational platforms, online training software, and school management and administration software. They have a lot of experience and expertise in this field and they have delivered successful projects for their clients.

I use Ubuntu Pro with Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS currently and am new to this. I did away with Windows 10 Pro on that device to get Ubuntu Pro and still have other computers but that Ubuntu thing is what I program on. X E.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom