Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What sort of tutorials would you like to see at CodeForum?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders,

I just wanted to gather some feedback in regards to the type of tutorials you like to see. I have been doing a What is series of threads and plan to be doing a few more shortly.

Would you like some tutorials where you are building something and or do you want tutorials on particular functions?

I’m really thinking of just doing both but want your opinions and perhaps other types of tutorials.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment! I want to help you, help me, help you, help me...

Please note: Video tutorials will come at a later date. I’m too self-conscious of my little girl voice.

I would really like to see some php, C++, and Java tutorials. Those are the main things I want to see on the site. Mainly because it's something I've been interested in for a really long time. I enjoy trying to code xenforo add-ons. That's something else you could add. But those are some ideas I wanted to give you. Great work so far with the site

Okay awesome, same here! I’ll take some of the things I learn from my C++ course and post it on CodeForum. I’m loving C++ and can’t wait to do more things with it. :)

Hmm great suggestion! Thanks for sharing! I’ll definitely try to put something together.

While I do think that the Posts that go over what a Language are good, I do think that we should also focus on Tutorials that help Users create something with their new-found Knowledge of a Language.

Tutorials for maybe a Text-Adventure, simple Web 1.0 Website and a Calculator could be some of the first ones that we could do here on CF. Of course, you'd need to pick the Language that these will be written in and have somebody who has Knowledge of that Language, write it.

I have done a couple of HTML Tutorials in which, I need to start focusing on again. I do plan to do other Tutorials for things like Java which should help beginners get into a Langauge such as Java. I might do one of the Tutorials that I mentioned.

I wish to see a lot of articles / tutorials on how we can customize the Xenforo software theme and improving its performance & functionality.

Please note: Video tutorials will come at a later date. I'm too self-conscious of my little girl voice.
Don't worry. I'm too self-conscious of my voice that makes me sound like the giant from Jack and the Beanstalk.

Which is funny, because I'm only 5 Years old(Not really) yet I have the deepest voice on Planet Earth.

P.S. I'm not really 5. I'm actually as old as the Earth itself.

Back
Top Bottom