Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestion Whats new on mobile view

What's new on mobile?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tealk

Platinum Coder
It would be great if you could add a "What's new" button in the mobile view so you don't have to go through the menu all the time.

I like this idea as well :)
It's not too much of a hassle to go into the menu, so it might have to be put on hold while other more pressing matters are sorted out & features are created, but I'm sure Malcolm will consider this soon.

Thank you for your suggestion. So sorry it took so long to reply!

Hi @Tealk, Great Suggestion!

I apologize for the delay in responding to this. I really like that idea and will do this but will be done at a later time. As my focus has been shifted to community growth! To make it easier on me; what is the exact template that I'd be able to find that?

The UX Themplate is quite different to the standard if you want I can set it for you quickly.

you have to search for "uix_searchBarInner" and can add the following next to it:
HTML:
<a href="{{ link('whats-new') }}"
    class="p-navgroup-link p-navgroup-link--iconic p-navgroup-link--whatsnew"
    aria-label="{{ phrase('whats_new')|for_attr }}"
    title="{{ phrase('whats_new')|for_attr }}">
    <i aria-hidden="true"></i>
    <span class="p-navgroup-linkText">{{ phrase('whats_new') }}</span>
</a>

Probably you have to adjust the icon because UX uses the stupid Google Material Design Icons.

Oh my, I completely forgot about this! I'm putting it on a sticky note now

This has been added. I added an add-on to make this work until I get the time to get and tinker with it.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom