Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the best way to approach US market intelligence for a new product launch?

kemiy

Bronze Coder
Hello everyone.

I'm about to launch a product in the United States and I want to make sure I'm not walking in blind. There's so much data out there on consumer behavior, competitors, pricing trends, and regulations, and I'm not sure how to organize it all.

My core question is this: when it comes to US market intelligence, should I rely more on paid platforms and analyst reports, or is it possible to build a solid picture using free tools, government data, and manual competitor research?

Would love to hear what's worked for others starting out, especially on a limited budget.
 
Hello everyone.

I'm about to launch a product in the United States and I want to make sure I'm not walking in blind. There's so much data out there on consumer behavior, competitors, pricing trends, and regulations, and I'm not sure how to organize it all.

My core question is this: when it comes to US market intelligence, should I rely more on paid platforms and analyst reports, or is it possible to build a solid picture using free tools, government data, and manual competitor research?

Would love to hear what's worked for others starting out, especially on a limited budget.
thanks in advance for any help
 

Buy us a coffee!

Buy me a coffee.
Back
Top Bottom