Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Would you be interested in Coding challenges?

Would you be interested?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It would certainly be a good addition to the site and looking forward to seeing what it brings, hopefully have some good fun with this too.

It would certainly be a good addition to the site and looking forward to seeing what it brings, hopefully have some good fun with this too.
I completely agree! Any suggestions on types of problems we should do?

Code Challenges would be a great way to practice certain coding languages. If you had prizes you could even do a premium service with it where you would pay a small amount maybe yearly to get priority challenges or maybe add it extra features to the challenge editor or however you lay it out. I think you would need some type of editor though for this to work the right way. Would need to be safe to use though and not hacky like the compiler, however it would work out great if you had some type of built in editor to complete challenges. Even if you didn't it may still work well depending on how it's setup

I'd love a Coding-Challenge.

As a couple of others have said, it'd be a great way to practise whatever Language you prefer or specialize in. It'd also help with possibly gaining Ideas and make you a lot better at Programming in general.

I'd be up for a Challenge for the fun of it. I'm not bothered about Prizes. As long as it helps me solve Problems and create something with one of the Languages that I know, I'd be up for it.

I'd love to see coding challenges as I love to solve them. But the question is what kind of challenges will be given.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom