Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A total non coder is asking for help :)

Jabba

New Coder
Hey Folks,

I hope to get some help from you guys. It's about a lost account from GTA V. I dont have the email address anymore and thus cant change the PW. However there are folders on my computer with profile information files- I hope to be able to extract the relevant information out of these files, though those files seem to be coded or so (sorry if I am not using the correct terms :) ).

GTA.JPG

Do you have an advise if it is even possible to visualize the content for humans and if so, what would I have to do?

Just in case: not asking for something wrong- it is my account and RockStar couldnt help here :(.

Many thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Hey and welcome :) sadly it's not possible, inside of them files I assume would just be things such as what cars you have, GUI locations and possibly a hash ID. When you login that's done via the server, so your username and password is sent to rockstars server and if it is right it will return with accepeted or not and away you go :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom