Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advanced - Intermediate Programmer where do I go from here [Random]

Sir_Nialas

New Coder
I have been programming for 4-5 years now, I'm just a student still in school.
I am a fairly advanced programmer, I have created several large video games, I have created several apps completely from scratch(not scratch the app), I have some experience in ML and I am fluent in python.

I have been reading up online and I haven't been able to find any real advice on where i go from here, I have already created all the beginner and intermediate project ideas(video games,chat apps,browsers, mobile apps), but there is little advice on where to go or what to do to learn or create the real advanced technical stuff.

Keep in mind I am fully planning to pursue programming as a career once i finish school.
Any advice will be appreciated.

I think the Answer lies with you mate and what direction you want to take, Are you doing this for money, For show off status, Do you enjoy electronics, Do you enjoy games or websites, are you into databases and then from there you could decide what code fits what you need. I started off with websites as that's what i needed at the time and i did that for years but for money not what i wanted to do. I have now moved onto Python as i enjoy building, printing and automation so Python fits perfect for me. You just need to find your code and build around it :D Hope ive helped a little bit :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom