Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ahoy, CodeForum! NerdSlayer Here!

Greetings CodeForum!

I'm NerdSlayer and I found this site while surfing Google. I'm already a big fan of XenForo and forums in general, so I signed up right away. I took an interest in web development and have a little bit of experience with PHP, HTML, and JS. I want to learn more about coding and building as a webmaster.

I'll take some time to read a couple of articles and understanding more about the community.

It's nice to meet everyone!

Ahoy there!

Welcome to CodeForum, @NerdSlayer! I hope you learn lots here at CodeForum and hope we can learn something from you too!

How long have you being coding for? And when did you start?

Hope to see you around, thanks for joining! :)

Ahoy there!

Welcome to CodeForum, @NerdSlayer! I hope you learn lots here at CodeForum and hope we can learn something from you too!

How long have you being coding for? And when did you start?

Hope to see you around, thanks for joining! :)

Thanks, man! What really drew me in was your theme. I definitely appreciate a dark theme, as their easier on the eyes. And there are a lot of categories with things to talk about!

I'll be seeing you around, Malcolm!

Thanks, man! What really drew me in was your theme. I definitely appreciate a dark theme, as their easier on the eyes. And there are a lot of categories with things to talk about!

I'll be seeing you around, Malcolm!
No problem!

Thank you for the feedback! I wanted it to be easy on eyes because I know sometimes looking at lines of code the white background can sometimes get a little irritating.

Awesome! Let me know if you have any questions and or any other feedback :)

Yes I recently joined about a week ago and loving it ever since. @Malcolm and I recently partnered websites and we've been helping each other out. I look forward to seeing you around too!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom