What AI tools are you all using? See I've just found lovable now this is amazing for making quick websites but there is so many pants ones out there, so what are you guys personally using and what for 🙂 I'm being nosey 🙂
Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!AI is like a power drill: useful but dangerous without skill. Your brain is the craftsman. The best developers/designers will be those who leverage AI while retaining deep expertise.What AI tools are you all using? See I've just found lovable now this is amazing for making quick websites but there is so many pants ones out there, so what are you guys personally using and what for 🙂 I'm being nosey 🙂

I won't even disagree with you there, it's funny watching someone use AI, then as soon as something goes wrong, it all falls apartAI is like a power drill: useful but dangerous without skill. Your brain is the craftsman. The best developers/designers will be those who leverage AI while retaining deep expertise.![]()
But if you use AI right, it can be a game changer 😀Code Forum is a community platform where coding enthusiasts can connect with other developers, engage in discussions, ask for help, and share their knowledge with a supportive community. It's a perfect place to improve your coding skills and to find a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for coding.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.