Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

SebW

New Coder
Good Afternoon Guys,
I'm a beginner programmer, as I may call myself like that. I am trying to run my app. It is not my app from scratch, I bought it but code is opensource.
The person who made it, provided some tutorial how to run own application. I have made all steps with visual studio and app deos not work. App Author probably do not know how to fix this issue (I think he is just re-seller) Coudl you help me with this? Please look at picture, any idea what can be done wrong? This Error is visible when I am trying to login. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309-204605.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309-204605.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom