Hello everyone.
I’m curious whether local business networks can be a practical marketing option for smaller brands that don’t have a large advertising budget. Partnering with established businesses could provide access to customers who already have an interest in particular products or services.
I’m wondering how difficult it is to find suitable businesses and establish partnerships that benefit both sides. For example, would offering free samples, customer discounts, or promotional materials provide enough value for a business to participate?
I’d also like to hear whether anyone has seen measurable customer growth from this approach. What should a small brand consider before investing time and money into a local partnership campaign?
I’m curious whether local business networks can be a practical marketing option for smaller brands that don’t have a large advertising budget. Partnering with established businesses could provide access to customers who already have an interest in particular products or services.
I’m wondering how difficult it is to find suitable businesses and establish partnerships that benefit both sides. For example, would offering free samples, customer discounts, or promotional materials provide enough value for a business to participate?
I’d also like to hear whether anyone has seen measurable customer growth from this approach. What should a small brand consider before investing time and money into a local partnership campaign?