Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ask Me Anything And You Win Nothing!

D

Dan-Kode

Ask me any Questions that you may have for me. And don't worry. I'll be waiting patiently for those Questions.

Just know that you won't win anything.

I'm sorry to say this but I was looking through my Device-Information and it is a Nightmare. Not to mention that there's too many things to go over(AHHHHH)

:p

I don't know. Just too much Information to take in.
(I should also mention that as of today[UK-Time], I've felt really tired and I've just continued to get tired throughout the Day. Maybe some other time though.)

Forgot computer login password (Windows 10), is there any way to get into the device without reset? @OscarDeer
As somebody who's used Windows 10 and has never done this, it's impossible to be able to get back into a Windows 10 Device without the Password. Same thing happened to me on my new Pixel 3a. I had to reset it as I forgot the Pin.

So, unfortunately. You'll have to reset the Device and an even bigger unfortunate, is that any important Data will be lost upon reset.

Sorry.

As somebody who's used Windows 10 and has never done this, it's impossible to be able to get back into a Windows 10 Device without the Password.
I don't think there's a simpler password that can be bypassed. The login password in windows is snake oil.

So, unfortunately. You'll have to reset the Device and an even bigger unfortunate, is that any important Data will be lost upon reset.
If you are talking about reseting Windows password,i don't think all important data will be lost upon reset,it only reset or remove the login password from Windows 10,not data.

If you are talking about reseting Windows password,i don't think all important data will be lost upon reset,it only reset or remove the login password from Windows 10,not data.
What I was referring to is if you lost the Password and could never gain access to your Device again. If you lose access to it, your Data is toast.

We're still talking about Windows?
Then you can easily change the password without any problems.
The second option is to remove the hard drive and simply connect it to another computer with an adapter and copy the data.

What I was referring to is if you lost the Password and could never gain access to your Device again. If you lose access to it, your Data is toast.
Uh-huh,that is a bad luck,but it wasn't hard to remove passwords,only in this way can the computer work properly.

We're still talking about Windows?
Then you can easily change the password without any problems.
The second option is to remove the hard drive and simply connect it to another computer with an adapter and copy the data.
The first one will be very popular,get to know it: https://www.windows10passwordreset.com/
Because I know it takes a lot of time to prepare for the second method to reinstall a new OS.

Last edited:

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom