Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

    GIF shows where to locate </> in the thread and or post editor toolbar.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, review our "How to post your code into threads" here.

    Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML Box around text

tdbnz

New Coder
Hi Everyone

I am a Beginner Coder , in HTML

I am in the process of making a simple HTML Website (light weight) - A Basic Homepage for your browser

Hosted free on Github.com - Website - Basic Homepage

What I trying to do is figure out , How can I put a border around Html hyperlinks
and format eg align them on left or right if needed , Like having them on left hand or right hand side like a widget if required

Here is a picture (sample) of what I am trying to achieve so you have a better Idea what I mean
image.png


Currently Using Dreamweaver software for coding with Sublime Text editor when required 😀


Many Thanks

Thomas
 
Hello,
The property border: 1px solid black; applies a black border of 1px around the elements it is applied to.
The following will round the corners of the border box: border-radius: 20px;.
 
Back
Top Bottom