Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

    GIF shows where to locate </> in the thread and or post editor toolbar.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, review our "How to post your code into threads" here.

    Thank you, Code Forum.

Changing mobile burger menu color on one particular page

arianehuegli

New Coder
Hey!
I'm desperately trying to figure out the css code to change the background color of my burger menu when it's opened, but only on one page! Does anyone of you know how to do it?

Thanks in advance and have a lovely day!
 
can you post the html and css and i'll take a look
here's the css I tried out but didn't work:

.page-id-673 .header_color .av-hamburger-inner,
.page-id-673 .header_color .av-hamburger-inner:after,
.page-id-673 .header_color .av-hamburger-inner:before{
background-color:#E2A08C!important;
}

I'm using wordpress and the astra theme and they call the hamburger menu "toggle". I don't know if that makes any difference.. I'm fairly new to coding so I don't know much haha.

thank you so much in advance!
 
Back
Top Bottom