Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Chat Banter Community!

Brad P

Coder
Chat Banter, we aim to be a all round general chat site with a leaning toward movies, tv shows, video games, Art and forum games with some great articles to read from as well, If you get a moment please sign up and take a tour around the community and let me know your thoughts!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2020-08-17-09-46-chatbanter.com.png

Attachments

• homepage.png
    homepage.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Just a little update this morning on a milestone for Chat Banter.

After 3 months of being open we have hit a nice message count of 3k with 530 threads. Site activity is looking good (Nice & Steady) i would like to thank all the current members for helping make a nice general chat community its growing nicely and have some great intresting threads.

Site Update.

I have moved the style over to PixelExit and now running xenbase 2.2 still pretty much the same look but running on a proper style.
Also added dark style as an option to select from.

2020-08-29-12-08-chatbanter.com.png

Dark Style

2020-08-29-08-43-chatbanter.com.png

Happy New Year to all!!

With it being 2021 it's time to start off with a custom style and with activity growing at ChatBanter we are well on our way to hitting 8k messages.
2021-01-07-16-28-chatbanter.com.png

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom