Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fun activity Christmas Tech Gifts

BorkedSystem32

Silver Coder
Hello CF!

With only 20 days to go until Christmas, what tech-related gifts are you receiving or getting for somebody else this year? A new set of headphones? A new phone? A brand-spanking new laptop?

If you aren't getting anything new this year, what do you hope to get for Christmas one year?

For myself...nothing! Do I want anything soon? Nope. :)

Share your gifts here! And have a lovely Christmas too!

Hello CF!

With only 20 days to go until Christmas, what tech-related gifts are you receiving or getting for somebody else this year? A new set of headphones? A new phone? A brand-spanking new laptop?

If you aren't getting anything new this year, what do you hope to get for Christmas one year?

For myself...nothing! Do I want anything soon? Nope. :)

Share your gifts here! And have a lovely Christmas too!
Been having to cut back on unnecessary spending due to "I need a new vehicle, saving penny pinching mode" lol, but I think I will end up buying a new game on my ps4 lol. Could use a good game to binge over the holiday vacation XD

Been having to cut back on unnecessary spending due to "I need a new vehicle, saving penny pinching mode" lol, but I think I will end up buying a new game on my ps4 lol. Could use a good game to binge over the holiday vacation XD
Nice. What game(s) are you thinking of buying?

I keep being on the lookout for new games, despite barely touching my PS4(or PS3) now. Do you have any recommendations? Perhaps any PC games from Steam or something too?

Nice. What game(s) are you thinking of buying?

I keep being on the lookout for new games, despite barely touching my PS4(or PS3) now. Do you have any recommendations? Perhaps any PC games from Steam or something too?
What are your tastes in game genres? I know I recently downloaded Battlefield 4 and loving it. As far as steam pc games are concerned, there's a few I've been eyeing, however, need a proper rig for them lol

What are your tastes in game genres? I know I recently downloaded Battlefield 4 and loving it. As far as steam pc games are concerned, there's a few I've been eyeing, however, need a proper rig for them lol
I mainly prefer RPG or sandbox/survival games - games like Fallout, RDR2, Minecraft, The Long Dark, GMod, etc. I recently posted over in this thread too, looking for games(or even just regular old software) which I could mod and play about with over Christmas, like I had done last year. So if you know any good games for modding too, that'd be great!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom