Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

class MyIntro {

Code:
class myIntro public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("This is my introduction, thanks for stopping by!");
    }
}

My user name is AnderMedia, but I would like everyone to refer to me as Matt, for that is my true name. And I extend a hand of friendship to you all.

I have begun learning Java through a few different online courses. I am quite fluent with the basic web design languages. HTML, JS, CSS and have also been improving quite a bit in my PHP and SQL skills.
I have worked as Linux Server Administrator at a few small hosting companies. Which I now host my own and one of the reasons I have come to this forum so I could possibly recruit a few developers that may want to contribute and gain a stake in my small business.
I have multiple dedicated servers for hosting should anyone have the need for hosting. I don't mind giving out a little free hosting for experimental purposes.

My overall goal of coming here is to learn and make friends with a community of like minded people who love programming, who love Linux and might struggle with Laravel like I do, lol.

Drop me a message anytime, I am quite the active user. I have a job that I work 5 days a week, but other than that my entire time is spent on the computer. No life. Hah.
Thanks for checking out my post. Have a great day!

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom