Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Code Forum surpasses 300 registered members!

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders!

We are so excited to annocue that Code Forum now exceeds over 300 registered members. We have grown so much and so fast and have helped so many coders alike. I hope we continue in this trend as I want coders to get the help that they need and help their developments succeed!

Remember everyone, please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Let’s get you coding faster and more efficiently, also don’t be shy either get in on the threads try to help other coders out. We’re all here to help each other!
Here’s to all the coders our there! :coffee: (Beer emoji coming soon...)

Congratulations Malcom! I know the site has come a long way and i've seen your dedication and enthusiasm for your forum. Keep on going and you will soon be on top!

Congratulations Malcom! I know the site has come a long way and i've seen your dedication and enthusiasm for your forum. Keep on going and you will soon be on top!
Thank you! I appreciate the comment!

Great work that is quite a feat if I do say so myself. I'm happy to join and be apart of the fun. It excites me to be a member of your community and I hope you are happy to have me back. I'm glad the site is doing so well. You have kept the site alive and strong.

Great work that is quite a feat if I do say so myself. I'm happy to join and be apart of the fun. It excites me to be a member of your community and I hope you are happy to have me back. I'm glad the site is doing so well. You have kept the site alive and strong.
We’re happy to have you back! I hope you’re doing well! Thank you so much for the kind words :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom