Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Code picture display in Outlook

Luís Quaresma

New Coder
I there!

Since an update last year, Outlook doesn't open pictures properly.
Is there a piece of code that one can add to the mail campingn to fix this issue?

Your help would be precious!

Best regards,
Luís

Are you talking about Outlook 365 or outlook Web (hotmail) ? What exactly is the problem with your images ? Some detail would be useful. I have never seen a problem with images in Outlook Web. The only issue I have is a 404 - Not found error when opening an attachment, which I think started with some update last year. Annoying, but it invariably works when I try it again.

And what is a "mail campingn" ?

Hi Guys,
Sorry for such late reply.

I mean that I am trying to send a mail campaign with MailChimp and it works just fine in all web browsers but when it comes to outlook (not the web version) images and text are displayed in an unorganized manner. Specially when it comes to html blocks writen by us (again, it works just fine every elsewhere).
I was told by MC support that they recognize the issue but then say it is an issue with the way Outlook processes email after a certain update.
My question is if there are a piece of code that we could insert to "help" Outlook mail boxes to read these mails properly.

Hi Guys,
Sorry for such late reply.

I mean that I am trying to send a mail campaign with MailChimp and it works just fine in all web browsers but when it comes to outlook (not the web version) images and text are displayed in an unorganized manner. Specially when it comes to html blocks writen by us (again, it works just fine every elsewhere).
I was told by MC support that they recognize the issue but then say it is an issue with the way Outlook processes email after a certain update.
My question is if there are a piece of code that we could insert to "help" Outlook mail boxes to read these mails properly.
Campaign, it is. See my reply bellow

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom