Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coding games for smart kids

gasaza

New Coder
Coding games can teach your children concepts that many of us took a lifetime to learn. Let’s take a closer look at how a young mind develops and where coding games can really enhance that process.

Can anyone suggest me best coding games which can help to learn coding for kids.

I teach classes of children from ages 5-10 and I would definitely identify them as being smart :)

I found that one of the best ways to introduce them to the basics of coding was through an app called 'Little Red Coding Club' - there's some more information about it here:

Alongside the app, I found that the Twinkl website has a ton of other helpful and engaging resources to help teach children with coding and programming too:

Hope you find these as useful as I have :)

I think as an adult who wants to learn coding that these types of games/sites would be really helpful. When you start out, you start out ignorant so learning at a child's speed isn't so bad. I'd love to see more coding games that are fun and level up to harder things as you progress.

Back
Top Bottom