First of all, I have been referred to by someone I know regarding quite a tricky problem regarding the development of a new skin for my forum (which runs on Jcink). The new skin, while on a test board for now, has a color slider originally made by Reid but for some reason, it's completely absent from the forum's Mobile Version and I personally don't want any mobile users feel left out from this nice little feature whenever it's released.
For anyone curious, here are the codes for the color slider itself:
And here is the line of code containing the JavaScript that allows it to work:
And the link to the test board containing the new skin project is here: Jsandbox
Do note that the color sliders exist in the Light, Dark and Mixed versions of the skin.
If anybody can help tweaking the above codes so that it can be safely used for mobile view, I would really appreciate it.
For anyone curious, here are the codes for the color slider itself:
HTML:
<style>
.slide_input {
margin-left: 10px;
}
#css_display, #blahs {
width: 50%;
}
span.bleh table {
width: 100%;
margin: 10px auto;
padding: 10px;
}
div.ui-slider-range {
width: 0 !important;
}
</style>
HTML:
<span class="bleh">
<table class="tableborder">
<tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: right">Color generator by Reid</td></tr>
<tr><td>Hue:</td><td style="display: flex"> <input type="text" id="hue_slider" class="slide_input" value="199"/></td></tr>
<tr><td>Saturation:</td><td style="display: flex"> <input type="text" id="sat_slider" class="slide_input" value="75"/></td></tr>
<tr><td>Lightness:</td><td style="display: flex"> <input type="text" id="light_slider" class="slide_input" value="35"/></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2"><button type="button" id="reset_theme">Reset to original colors</button></td></tr>
</table></span>
And here is the line of code containing the JavaScript that allows it to work:
HTML:
<script src="https://files.jcink.net/uploads/cory/rotate_colors.js"></script>
And the link to the test board containing the new skin project is here: Jsandbox
Do note that the color sliders exist in the Light, Dark and Mixed versions of the skin.
If anybody can help tweaking the above codes so that it can be safely used for mobile view, I would really appreciate it.