Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML Content Tools - embeddable wysiwyg HTML editor

ivan.moony

Bronze Coder
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Content Tools[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Recently I bumped into an awesome wysiwyg HTML editor ready to be embedded right into your HTML. To be honest, I didn't create my own environment for it to test it, but from what I've seen on their demo page, it places a big red button at top left of HTML in which it's embedded. After clicking it, you get access to toolbox that enables you to edit text, tables, images, videos, and all other contents that HTML supports. When you're done editing, click the big green button, and your HTML is saved, as they promise. Very neat and simple, great stuff for creating simple sites (as long as you're ready to insert a few lines of code into your raw HTML), or to include as a part of bigger CMS project of your own.

Screenshot_2020-07-25 Try before downloading.png

https://getcontenttools.com/demo

@HollyJ24 , this might be of your interest?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom