Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Creepy Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Coder
Have you ever received an unwelcomed hug? Maybe from a stranger? How did you react, if you did?

What is the creepiest thing you can say in someone's ear as you hug them?

Thought this was another spam post. Just letting you know as well that I know the staff prefer to keep general discussion to tech-related stuff, so keep that in mind for future reference. I hope they do keep it open: you could probably use the responses to your question for a funny terminal application(like cowsay).

*in a whisper* "Want some apples?"
Lol that is mysteriously weird! Good one!

Thought this was another spam post. Just letting you know as well that I know the staff prefer to keep general discussion to tech-related stuff, so keep that in mind for future reference. I hope they do keep it open: you could probably use the responses to your question for a funny terminal application(like cowsay).
A forum where you are locked into a single subject and can never discuss anything else? There has to be a least one area for off-topic discussions.

A forum where you are locked into a single subject and can never discuss anything else? There has to be a least one area for off-topic discussions.
I'm glad you liked it, yeah, mystery helps with the creep factor. It even has a hint of erotica in it, cuz the blantant stuff wouldn't do service towards that end.

I remember it being brought up at some point but a quick search brings up no mention of such a fact - it's pretty much an unwritten rule I guess, until an admin comes along and states whether it is or not.

I mean, for a niche forum like this, I guess it's a good idea because the off-topic general discussions can detract away from the site's main boards and that leads to a decrease in overall activity because all of the activity is concentrated in just this one single board.

I remember it being brought up at some point but a quick search brings up no mention of such a fact - it's pretty much an unwritten rule I guess, until an admin comes along and states whether it is or not.

I mean, for a niche forum like this, I guess it's a good idea because the off-topic general discussions can detract away from the site's main boards and that leads to a decrease in overall activity because all of the activity is concentrated in just this one single board.
Hmmmmmm...

But that's the thing though lol. Technically you are not locked into one particular subject...
you have several broad sections, with each having a multitude of topics

1661804714874.png

@Malcolm has decided that it's best that we don't have non-code related threads on the forum, so I will be closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom