Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

CSS help. Can not get the right code

Our website has a default color I need to change. Its on the last stage of the checkout. There is a calendar where you can pick the date to arrive. There is a very slight border around it. So slight most people miss it. I have tried every type of css but can not get anything to work. This is what I would like the final to be.

.ui-widget-header .ui-state-active {
border: 2px solid #fb0000;

}

Website is https://browniepointsinc.com/checkout/onepage/ You would have to pretend to order a product.

Solution
Solved. Someone just emailed it to me. I guess there are times it works without the !Important and times without it.

.ui-state-active, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-active {
border: 2px solid #fb0000 !important;
}
Hey @cwwallis,

Could you provide us a screenshot of the page in particular? This will help us determine which section that you are referring to.

Is it this widget?

23-41-3zkxj-cyv2f.png

THere is a 1 px border around the 26. Real easy to miss.
Okay so you want to change the colour around the selected date, is that correct?

Have you tried something like:
CSS:
    border: 2px solid #fb0000;
}

Yep. It still shows the original css for the platform. It's like it will not take the new css I put in the CSS area. I am on a magento product that has a theme I can not change the actual css, I have a advanced area to make changes.

Solved. Someone just emailed it to me. I guess there are times it works without the !Important and times without it.

border: 2px solid #fb0000 !important;
}

Solution

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom