Hello. This is probably a stupid question, but never the less, I´m stuck.
I´m trying to make a home page with a header, hero and footer.
I put them all in a continer with vh of 100. The header and footer fixed heights and look OK but the hero shrinks to the size of the font. I don´t have fixed size on the hero as I would like it to take up the remaining space. I would like it to push the footer all the way down to the bottom of the view port.
Hope you can help me.
Sincerely
Ronny
HTML
CSS
I´m trying to make a home page with a header, hero and footer.
I put them all in a continer with vh of 100. The header and footer fixed heights and look OK but the hero shrinks to the size of the font. I don´t have fixed size on the hero as I would like it to take up the remaining space. I would like it to push the footer all the way down to the bottom of the view port.
Hope you can help me.
Sincerely
Ronny
HTML
HTML:
<body>
<container>
<div class="header"><h3>This is the header</h3></div>
<div class="hero"><h3>This is the hero</h3></div>
<div class="footer"><h3>This is the footer</h3></div>
</container>
</body>
</html>
CSS
CSS:
.container{
hight: 100vh;
}
.header{
background-color: #005BFC;
height: 35px;
}
.hero{
background-color: #FB4C4F;
height: 100%;
}
.footer{
background-color: #63F97E;
height: 250px;
}