Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

C# Custom Messages Repitition

mxx

New Coder
Hiya! I hope this is an okay thing to ask, but I really am not sure where to start with this so I hope I can get some help here

I'm pretty new to coding and teaching myself, so I don't have all the base knowledge. Currently I'm working on a small project (a discord bot) to help myself get along, and I was planning to make it possible to set reminders. Issue is I don't know how to have the program repeat a custom message said to it.

I have the rest figured out (like duration, repitition loction, etc.) but it's the input itself that's giving me trouble. So if anyone could tell me how to make the bot repeat (or even just react, really) to custom text/a custom response I'd appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom