Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

JavaScript Customize Layout Javascript

Sacruzsa

New Coder
Hello everyone,

can someone help me with this code, this code is used to present the lists as tabs in our sharepoint, I would now like the layout to be adapted to the banner (see image)
The person who created it with us doesn't know and I'm not really familiar with javascript , so I hope someone knows a solution

Describe the structure

The content of this script is placed in a 'content editor', which then ensures that the selected 'lists' are placed in the tabs

Capture.JPG

JavaScript:
<style type="text/css">
.et-tab{font-size:10pt;font-weight:bold;padding:3px 10px;background:url("/_layouts/images/selbg.png") repeat-x;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;}
.et-activetab{background-color:#00ff00;border:solid 1px #00ff00;color:#000000;}
.et-inactivetab{background-color:#007f00;border:solid 1px #007f00;color:#ffffff;}
.et-separator{height:5px;background-color:#00ff00;}
.et-tabrow{white-space:nowrap;}
.et-offscreen{position:absolute;max-height:1px;max-width:1px;top:-9999px;}
</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
/* Easy Tabs v 5.0 * Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Christophe Humbert * http://www.pathtosharepoint.com */
(function(){
var AP="",sec=0,Header="none",Split="No",Expand="Expand All",Print="";
if (document.forms[0].elements["_wikiPageMode.value"]=="true"||document.forms[0].elements["MSOLayout_InDesignMode"].value=="1"){return;}
var el=document.getElementsByTagName("SCRIPT"),p=el[el.length-1],sT,a,sep,tabRow;
do {p=p.parentNode;sT=p.innerHTML.split("MSOZoneCell_WebPart");}while (sT.length<4 && p.parentNode.id!="MSO_ContentTable")
if (p.getAttribute("contenteditable")=="true"){return;}
if (p.nodeName=="DIV"){sep=document.createElement("div");p.insertBefore(sep,p.firstChild);tabRow=document.createElement("div");p.insertBefore(tabRow,p.firstChild);}
else{sep=document.createElement("td");var sepTR=document.createElement("tr");sepTR.appendChild(sep);tabRow=document.createElement("td");var tabTR=document.createElement("tr");tabTR.appendChild(tabRow);if (p.nodeName=="TBODY"){p.insertBefore(sepTR,p.firstChild);p.insertBefore(tabTR,p.firstChild);}else if (p.nodeName=="TR"){p.parentNode.insertBefore(tabTR,p);p.parentNode.insertBefore(sepTR,p);}else {return;}}
sep.className="et-separator";tabRow.className="et-tabrow";var children=p.childNodes;p=p.parentNode;var etRoot=[],etHeader=[],etTab=[],tabsID=[];
for (var j=0;j<children.length;j++){try{var d=children[j].getElementsByTagName("td");for (i=0;i<d.length;i++) {if(d[i].id.indexOf("WebPartTitle")==0){var WPid=d[i].id.replace(/WebPartTitle/,"");if (d[i].innerHTML.indexOf("(Hidden)")==-1) {var up=d[i];while (up!=children[j]){if (up.parentNode.innerHTML.indexOf('id=WebPart'+WPid+' ')>=0||up.parentNode.innerHTML.indexOf('id="WebPart'+WPid+'" ')>=0){WPid="et"+WPid;etHeader[WPid]=up;etRoot[WPid]=children[j];etTab[WPid]=d[i].getElementsByTagName("span")[0].cloneNode(true);etTab[WPid].id=WPid;etTab[WPid].className="et-tab et-inactivetab";etTab[WPid].onclick=function(){activateTab(this);};tabRow.appendChild(etTab[WPid]);tabsID.push(WPid);break;}up=up.parentNode;}}}}}catch(e){}}
var Tabs=tabRow.getElementsByTagName("span"),TabCount=Tabs.length;
if (Split=="Yes") {var sd=document.createElement("div"),index=Math.floor(TabCount*0.5);tabRow.insertBefore(sd,Tabs[index]);}
if(AP.length && sec>0) {sec=sec*1000;interval="";a=document.createElement("span");a.innerHTML="|>";a.className="et-tab et-inactivetab";a.onclick=function(){if(interval==""){this.innerHTML="||";interval=window.setInterval(function(){Autoplay();},sec)}else{this.innerHTML="|>";window.clearInterval(interval);interval=""}};tabRow.appendChild(a);var Autoplay=function(){for(i=0;i<TabCount;i++)if(Tabs[i].className=="et-tab et-activetab"){var j=(i+1)%TabCount;activateTab(Tabs[j]);break}};if (AP=="Play"){a.innerHTML="||";interval=window.setInterval(function(){Autoplay();},sec)};}
if (Expand.length) {a=document.createElement("span");a.innerHTML=Expand;a.className="et-tab et-inactivetab";a.onclick=function(){for(i=0;i<tabsID.length;i++){etTab[tabsID[i]].className="et-tab et-inactivetab";etRoot[tabsID[i]].className=etRoot[tabsID[i]].className.replace(/et-offscreen/g,"");etRoot[tabsID[i]].style.pageBreakAfter="always";etHeader[tabsID[i]].style.display="";}};tabRow.appendChild(a);}
if (Print.length) {a=document.createElement("span");a.innerHTML=Print;a.className="et-tab et-inactivetab";a.onclick=function(){this.style.display="none";var f=document.getElementById("s4-workspace")||document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0],ed=p.parentNode.insertBefore(document.createElement(p.nodeName),p);f.appendChild(p);for (j=0;j<f.childNodes.length-1;j++) {try{f.childNodes[j].className+=" et-offscreen";}catch(e){}}a=document.createElement("span");a.innerHTML="Back to Page";a.className="et-tab et-inactivetab";a.onclick=function(){this.previousSibling.style.display="inline-block";this.parentNode.removeChild(this);ed.parentNode.insertBefore(p,ed);ed.parentNode.removeChild(ed);for (j=0;j<f.childNodes.length;j++) {try{f.childNodes[j].className=f.childNodes[j].className.replace(/\s*et-offscreen/g,"");}catch(e){}}};tabRow.appendChild(a);};tabRow.appendChild(a);}
function activateTab(t){document.cookie=tabsID.join("_")+"="+t.id+";path=/";for(i=0;i<tabsID.length;i++){etHeader[tabsID[i]].style.display=Header;if(t.id==tabsID[i]){etTab[tabsID[i]].className="et-tab et-activetab";etRoot[tabsID[i]].className=etRoot[tabsID[i]].className.replace(/\s*et-offscreen/g,"");}else{etTab[tabsID[i]].className="et-tab et-inactivetab";etRoot[tabsID[i]].className+=" et-offscreen";}}}var m=GetCookie(tabsID.join("_"))?GetCookie(tabsID.join("_")):tabsID[0];activateTab(etTab[m]);})();
</script>

You have done a horrible job explaining yourself. What are the red boxes?
JS is never used to design. Html is used for that. JS is used to manipulate the html page. We also need the HTML to understand the js.
And you need to have both the js and css formatted instead of the way it is now. Place the entire code for the page - everything. Ask your question in your native tongue and use google translate to render it into English.

I was completely mystified by the 'red boxes' too but now I guess the OP just means that the grid should be aligned exactly with the banner.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom