Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

div tables overlapping in Safari?

jabbamonkey

New Coder
Having a CSS issue with my site. Someone sent me some screenshot from their Macbook using Safari. I have not been able to duplicate the issue using online Safari browser testers, so this is difficult for me to troubleshoot (especially since I am PC passed). I wanted to see if someone else could help.

Basically, for the user, the "div tables" are all OVERLAPPING. I have included a link to the page (which works fine in FireFox and Chrome), and also screenshots of the issue at the bottom...

Below is a screenshot of how the page SHOULD look (Chrome), with a screenshot of the issue right below it (the user's Macbook Safari screenshot) ...
issue-tg.jpg

Anyone have any idea why this is occurring? And how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom