Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

adenielp

New Coder
I came home and my computer showed that it was trying to identify network i have Ethernet but i looked online and i tried everything but one thing i tried was manually changing my ip and it said network and under that it would say that i had internet connection but it still wont connect to the internet so i diagnosed it and it said that everything was configured right but the DNS server is not responding I've tried all a lot of things I've read online but if you guys have any idea on how to fix this just pls respond I've been out of internet for a week btw internet works on everything but that pc

I came home and my computer showed that it was trying to identify network i have Ethernet but i looked online and i tried everything but one thing i tried was manually changing my ip and it said network and under that it would say that i had internet connection but it still wont connect to the internet so i diagnosed it and it said that everything was configured right but the DNS server is not responding I've tried all a lot of things I've read online but if you guys have any idea on how to fix this just pls respond I've been out of internet for a week btw internet works on everything but that pc
Hmm that's strange, I also have this error on my computer, but idk how to fix it, I'll let you know as soon as I get it working.

Perhaps try taking look over this Microsoft community posting about the same issue you are having. You will need to run through the various troubleshooting steps.

Check this at appuals https://appuals.com/dns-server-not-responding/

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom