Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you have a gaming console, if so what do you use?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hey guys!

So I'm curious, I have an Xbox, PS4 and a PC I prefer PC but I play on my Xbox a lot. What do you guys have?

anything story driven so i like teltales walking dead/wolfamungus quantic dream games like heavy rain beyond 2 souls Detroit and dontnods life is strange
Oh, awesome! I use my PS4 for just Horizon Zero Dawn; I absolutely love the game, it's a shame that it's not on Xbox One though :(

On Xbox, I play mostly action games such as Battlefield, Call of Duty and Rainbow Six Siege and sometimes I play a hunting game along with Rocket League.

I own both a PS3 and a PS4. I've owned the PS3 for about 6 years now and the PS4, for about 3 years now. I still boot-up the PS3 from time to time just for nostalgia or if there is a certain Game on it that I want to play.

I've never owned an XBox. And I probably never will. I'm used to the PlayStation and I'll stick with that. Besides, one thing that turns me off from getting an XBox is the Controller. If I can remember, I did play an XBox over at somebody else's house once but I hated it. I couldn't work the damn controls.

I do play Games on my PC but my PC is primarily for Work, Programming and Internet-Browsing/Communication.

I use Nintendo switch, XBox 360, Playstation 2, used to play Wii and Playstation 1 and phone and PC games.
I play through games quick.
X E.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom