Welcome to Code Forum!

Join a community that supports you and your coding journey from day one. We strive to be a friendly, supportive community that empowers everyone to be better developers. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forum loads slowly

Tealk

Diamond Coder
Is it just me or is the forum getting slower and slower?
Sometimes it takes half a second + until I can use anything at all.
 
Hey Tealk,

I’ll take a look at it, I’m experiencing it lately as well. Code Forum does a daily backup so I’m thinking it may be this.

But I’ll definitely take a look. I think we’re getting the point where we may have to look at other hosting options.
 
Whereby I would really like to have the AMD EPYC™ 7502P 32-Core "Rome" with RAM: 128 GB DDR4 ECC
CPU-Benchmark: 48021
 
Back
Top Bottom