Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings from Germany No2

ZarJohn

Coder
Heyo out there,

my name is Max and I'm a member of AnzahCraft(a german roleplaying game communty) and Anzah.Tools(a XenForo add-on forge). I'm from Germany and currently study computer science.

When I was 13(7 years ago) I played a lot of Minecraft, getting really interested in the way how plugins worked. At this point I persuaded my parents for a Java programming book and started experiment with Minecraft plugins.

From there on my interest was sparked and I began to explore and try out a lot of other things. Mostly using projects from AnzahCraft(maybe you guessed from the name, original a minecraft rp server) to have a reason to try out new stuff.

@Tealk got my into PHP, more specific Xenforo Addons. As I hate design I wasn't really interested in Website development, so I never really spent time about this kind of stuff.
He sublte hinted this forum to me and since I really love learning about new topics, exspecially ones I never regared as interesting/important, I think this is a really interresting place.

Hey Zar,

So sorry it took forever for anyone to reply! It's been a busy month with Code Forum growing as fast as it is :)
If you have any questions just let me know, or ask in one of our programming sections if its related to coding!

That's awesome that you used Minecraft as a starting point. That reminds me of how my brother started with some Java - He ran RuneScape private servers!

Back
Top Bottom